Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using “Unidisplays”. This website is owned and operated by Guang Li Paper Product Limited.
Prices are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) and are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to price in effect at time order is placed. Prices do not include shipping, duties and taxes.
We accept payment by VISA / MASTER credit cards.
The payments will be transferred through Stripe. Stripe is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants. Customers’ payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption.
Once your order has been placed, no cancellation and refund is available.
Orders will send out within 5 days once the orders are placed, except Pre-order purchase. All shipments will be made via carrier of our choice. Notification will be sent via email in case of any shipment delay.
Expected delivery period will be stated on the pre-order product page. Please read it carefully. The delivery date may change subject to actual supply condition. Notification will be sent via email in case of any shipment delay.
All items are carefully inspected and packaged prior to shipment. Please check your order upon arrival for any damage. If items have arrived damaged, please email email@example.com with photos of the damaged part within 5 days. Please also keep the original package for inspection.
Warranty applies to certain products only, please refer to the specific warranty policy on the product page. Unidisplays | Guang Li Paper Product Limited reserves the right to inspect the damaged product before having any obligation under this limited warranty. Unidisplays is not responsible for damages caused by improper installation, maintenance or operation. Our warranty extends to products purchased only by the original purchaser.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect the different levels of your personal data, both on our Site and at our physical stores:
– You will be browsing our Site as a guest if you are not a registered user. We will not collect or use any personal data from you, but you may not be able to use all the services and features that we offer to registered users.
– You will need to input certain of your personal data when registering with us on our Site (such as your name and contact details), in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, responses to your queries, and priority for our limited edition items.
– You can only place an order with us as a registered user on our Site. In both cases, we will only collect information necessary to fulfill the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card information).
– You may wish to verify or update any of your personal data that we hold. You may do so by contacting our Customer Service team, or amending your customer profile in your registered account.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
– To provide our services to you. This includes responding any of your enquiries, providing you with recommendations on products on our Site, maintaining your shopping cart on our Site, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, and fulfilling orders you may make with us (including the security checks of your payments and verification).
– To provide you with marketing communications, as we may occasionally update you our latest products, news via e-mail, post and telephone.
You agree that we may use your personal data to offer you marketing communications from time to time. We may provide you our goods and services, and the goods and services of our third party providers. This may be presented in various forms, including newsletters, advertisements and special promotional events, and delivered by various methods based on the personal information you provide to us, such as by email.
You have the options to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive it, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could amend your personal data for you.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
We do our best to protect the personal data that you provide to us. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times.
When you make online purchase with unidisplays.com, we protect the personal data that you provide to us. We will encrypt any personal data you transmit to us via our Site using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) – an industry standard for encryption over the Internet.
We may use your personal information in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. This may be disclosed to a credit reference agency, which may keep a record of the information. This is only for confirming your identity, a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal data will be kept confidential with us, except the following parties that we may disclose your personal data to them:
• Any financial institutions or credit card issuing companies, or collection agencies where necessary to establish and support the payment being made by you
• Any parties where such disclosure is mandated by statutory or contractual obligations or as required by law
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND COLOURS
We will endeavour to ensure that the content and the product descriptions on Unidisplays.com are as accurate and complete as possible. We however do not warrant that “content” and product descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error free. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on Unidisplays.com. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to “Guang Li Paper Product Limited”. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of “Guang Li Paper Product Limited”. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.